The following cancellation policy shall apply to all Product & Services: Presentation, Workshop & Seminar, Coaching ("Training") that Impact Investing School Baurens ("IISB") provides to a customer (the "Customer"):
1. If the Customer cancels Training and IISB receives written notice at least: (i) fourteen (14) business days in advance of the Training, the Customer is entitled to a refund of its payment; or (ii) seven (7) business days in advance of the Training, the Customer is entitled to a credit for such Training, which must be used for another training class offered by IISB within three (3) months of the date of the original Training. The Customer is not entitled to a refund or a credit if less than seven (7) business days advance written notice is given. The Customer's failure to provide written notice at least fourteen (14) business days in advance of the Training obligates the Customer to make payment for the full price of the Training.
2. If IISB is required to travel to provide Training, then in the event that the Customer cancels Training, regardless of the advance written notice given, the Customer is required to reimburse IISB for all non-refundable travel expenses that IISB incurred as of the date of cancellation in connection with the cancelled Training.
3. If IISB is required to rent and/or purchase facilities, goods or services in connection with providing Training, then in the event that the Customer cancels Training, regardless of the advance written notice given, the Customer is required to reimburse IISB for all non-refundable costs or expenses that IISB has incurred as of the date of cancellation in connection with the cancelled Training associated with the rental and/or purchase of facilities, goods or services.
4. IISB reserves the right to reschedule or cancel the date, time and location of Training at any time, including replacing personnel who may be scheduled to deliver Training with other personnel who are qualified to deliver Training.
5. If IISB cancels Training due to circumstances beyond its reasonable control (e.g. weather or natural disaster), then Customer is entitled to a credit for such Training, which must be used within three (3) months of the date of the original Training. If IISB cancels Training for any other reason, then Customer is entitled to a full refund for such Training. IISB shall not be responsible for any other loss incurred by the Customer as a result of a cancellation or reschedule.
6. Training can be delivered remotely or on-site; any travel and expense for on-site work is additional.
7. SUBSTITUTIONS (one person/organization replacing another) may be made. A substitution can be made at any time (even the day of the service if location stays the same as agreed), but the substitute must print out the invoice issued on the name of the person/organization that they are replacing.
8. IF A REFUND IS DUE, it will be made in the manner of original payment – if the payment was online, the refund will be to the card used for the payment – if the payment was by cash, or bank transfer, the refund will be made accordingly.
9. SERVICE CANCELLATION:
If a service is cancelled due to instructor emergency – registrants will be notified by email and/or by phone. The registrant will be given a choice of a refund or service transfer. If the registrant is not available and there is no response by the end of the business day of the notification or they are indecisive as to what class they would like to transfer to, a refund will automatically be made.
10. Special policy for Coaching
In emergency circumstances (i.e. death in family, illness, car problems, etc.): if the notification is 24 hours prior to the beginning of the session, customer is entitled to a credit for a coaching session, which must be used within three months. If notification is less than 24 hours – there will not be a refund of money.